AIRPORT SHUTTLE, INC.
Your privacy is important to Airport Shuttle, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Airport Shuttle, Inc. collects, and the ways in which Airport Shuttle, Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Airport Shuttle, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website;]
- [information that you provide for the purpose of making your own online reservation;]
- [any other information that you send to Airport Shuttle;]
Using personal information
Airport Shuttle, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [supply to you ground transportation services that you purchase;]
- [send to you email confirmations, invoices and SMS text messages;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where Airport Shuttle, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Airport Shuttle, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights. Only the authorized credit card or debit card holder is allowed to pay for ground transportation services online. By processing your own reservations, I agree to call Airport Shuttle customer service immediately on the same day of service at Toll Free # 800-507-2702 if there is an issue or concern related to the service provided. I am fully aware that all inbound and outbound calls are recorded for quality assurance purposes. I further acknowledge and agree that Airport Shuttle may report me to the credit card bureau agencies if I maliciously attempt to defraud and not pay my bill for the services ordered by me.
Securing your data
Airport Shuttle will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Airport Shuttle, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Michael Rosano at 800-507-2702
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail to Airport Shuttle, Inc. 401 E. Las Olas Blvd., Suite 511, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301